Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tribute to Dave








Now that I can put up a lot of pictures again, I'm taking full advantage of it. This park (I'm not going to tell you what city it's in, I'm going to make you guess) is amazing, and it's covered and lit up at night, which worked perfectly for us because it rained the entire day. The only condition is skating it is you have to wear a helmet, and they supply them for you if you don't bring your own. And the only condition in wearing their helmets is knowing that dozens, maybe hundreds of other people have soaked its inner linings with their sweat, dandruff, dirt, head lice, or whatever else you can imagine on dirty skaters' heads. But don't worry, by the time I took off the helmet, I had once again soaked its inner linings with my own sweat, and it was happily mixing with future generations of Parisian skaters, which tasty combo was dripping down my face. After a couple hours of skating.

I'm not sure why I'm ranting about the sweat in the helmets. This skate session was one of the funnest I've had, and it was way fun skating with Dave. This wallride is in tribute to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment