Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bolts of Thunder's California Chapter




Nothing makes me happier than finding unexpected gems in my inbox when I check my email. Nothing. Then today's email from long time Thunder Bolt Brandon Miller couldn't have made me any happier. Brandon and Dan together make up the California chapter of Bolts of Thunder, and they couldn't be representing any better than they always do. They've gone out on some filming missions with each other and have been filming for their part in the up and coming Bolts of Thunder video, and Brandon sent me some of the footage today. As their spot of choice, they went with one of the harsher terrains out there and skated this steep ditch, and they pulled off some impressive moves in it. I'm excited to get more from them, and even more excited to see their part in the next video. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment