Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Proof that we're not lazy





I'd be lying if I didn't say that things got a little crazy last weekend. You've done it plenty of times, so I don't feel I have to explain myself, or justify a little craziness in the blood. I would like to thank Dallin Skinner who was on call and on point as we flung ourselves across this thing, trying to chip up our boards and scrape our knees. But just so you know, filming for our next video project is officially in full swing, and the crew's pulling out all the stops to entertain you with feebles suspended 7 feet in the air over alligator pits and what not. It was quite a successful weekend, and we anticipate plenty more to come. And why don't we all give a reverent cheer of welcome to Bolts of Thunder new comer Colton Bragg weighing in with a hefty kickflip and pop shuvit. That's me up top, doing what I do, and that's Zak on bottom, suspending himself over hungry alligators with a front feeble and the likes.

And as a side note, we clock in with three different days and over 20 combined hours of snow shoveling, salt pouring, and water sweeping so that we could skate this gap. I'm very proud of everyone that helped, and it turned out to be well worth it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment