Friday, March 8, 2013

Nick's ninja kicks revisited


In response to two comments that Nick has made on the blog recently, Bolts of Thunder 4.0 does sound more technologically savy, and it's the GPA that Bolts of Thunder would get if it could somehow enlist itself at school. That would be an interesting concept for a sitcom, an inanimate organization getting a bachelors degree for the hay of it... I'm writing a letter to NBC tonight. And yeah, Nick, Kenso landed that noseslide. It was nuts. He didn't slide the entire rail, he popped down into the ramp, but the fact that he could get his legs to bend that much is worth celebrating.

Now I wanted to put up one of my old favorite pictures of Nick. It's the first one of him from the original blog, and it's a kickflip 50-50 in its purest, most innocent form. I don't know why I like this picture so much. Maybe because it's one of the times that I filmed while Matt took pictures, which only happened a few times because Matt usually filmed and I took pictures. But whatever the reason, I felt this picture should make its way to light once more so that all the newbies can know how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment