Monday, April 15, 2013

The headless skater



Turns out that Kenso's name is really Kenzo. Not Kenso. Sorry, Kenzo. I'm not good with spelling. Never was my strong point. Ask AJ. The simple name of Neuenswander took me several tries the first time I spelt it in a video to get it right. And I still had it wrong. Anyway, Kenzo is a ripper, regardless of how you spell his name. He goes for whatever trick he's trying without bailing or hesitation, and you've got to respect a man that skates like that. Here he is, popping a backside heelflip over the gap without the aid of his head. That's right. He only packs the extra weight around when he's doing a trick that's difficult for him. Standard stuff, he just leaves his head at home.

Thanks, Rachel, for taking these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment