Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More mysterious AJ and a new low


The look on their faces said it all: The world is not ready for Bolts of Thunder. It was mostly disappointment, coupled with confusion. It was my speech I gave in school last week, and they were not impressed. They wanted dramatic, like the one kid that got choked up when talking about Ethos, Pathos, and Logos. That kid is so annoying... Anyway, I got the lowest grade in the class, and I currently hold the lowest grade in the class, which is a B+, so I'm not complaining.

I guess that was all I had to say. Until next time, I will make you try to guess what trick AJ is doing on the rail. No, I won't tell you. But Little Nick is watching me intently while I lose more hair stressing over stuff. Not anything specific, just stuff. Man, I just looked at the picture, and it's a really weird thing my head being cropped by AJ's legs like that. Kids, here is a life lesson. Learn from my mistakes. No matter what you do in this life, no matter how bad things can get, never let anyone ever be able to accuse you of having you picture taken between another man's legs. Even if the picture is trick photography and your head isn't really lodged between the man's legs, like my head isn't really between AJ's legs (for real, it's not, the camera man set me up!), don't let anyone accuse you of these things. That's when you know you've reached a new low in your life. Be wiser than me. Wise as serpents, harmless as doves, and angry as hippos. If I'm remembering the parable correctly...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think I saw that parable in the New Testament somewhere.

    ReplyDelete