Monday, July 1, 2013

Last week

Saturday finished our last week of filming, and it was quite an epic week. We all got our last tricks we've been wanting to get, and I've been editing a ton. The premier is this Saturday, and it's going to be awesome. I'll just come out and say it, this video is my favorite since the first video. I don't know if we're supposed to have favorites, but the first video was always my favorite, hands down. The new one has the same feel as the first for me, so I like it a lot. We all pushed ourselves really hard to get our tricks, so I'm way excited to premier the video. So keep an eye out on YouTube for it, and come to the premier if you can! Here are some photos from our last week. And a picture of Jonas for good measure.










3 comments:

  1. You have not officially announced Jonas as the newest member and heir of Bolts of Thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now officially caught up on all the posts I didn't read. Good stuff

    ReplyDelete