Thursday, May 23, 2013

Batman Again

You didn't think I'd have anything else crazy to say about work this week, but you'd be wrong. Today I assisted in the arrest of a creepy man that was hanging out in the women's bathroom. When I say assisted in his arrest, I was the one that called the cops. Then I just sat there and watched. And when he refused to give the cops his name, sit down, say if he had any weapons, or say what he was doing in the women's bathroom, he decided he'd have better luck running. He was wrong. I snapped a couple good shots of the cops taking him down and arresting him after he gave a very feeble attempt at running away. What fascinates me most about these pictures is that the girl sitting on the rock eating her sandwich seems either indifferent or oblivious to the incidents going on behind her. She must be eating a Subway. Ask Kenzo, those are good... Anyway, The cops tackled him down, emptied his bag, and took him away in their car. They told me that he never said what he was doing, he didn't have any ID on him, and that he was crazy. He reminds me of Joker from the new Batman movies. We took down Joker today. Just a normal day at work.




No comments:

Post a Comment